click the banner





Email Marketing $19/Month!


Saturday, June 2, 2012

I like to share with you PagePressApp, a free Facebook app that helps to get fresh content for your fanpage

I’ve recently started using PagePressApp. It’s an app that allows me to connect my Facebook fanpage to my Wordpress blog. There are a couple of reasons I started using this app. First, a lot of my fans on Facebook don’t know about my blog, even though I’ve listed it on my fanpage info tab. Guess most people don’t bother to look. Secondly, if I update my blog, I have to manually insert the link on my fanpage, each time to share the blog post with my fans. Sometimes I forget and my fans, if they follow my blog, miss out on any important updates. So I started looking for ways to automate this. There are so many apps out there that allow people to share blog posts or news reports at a click of a button on Facebook but it’s very hard to find one that works for a Facebook fanpage. The thing that I like most about PagePressApp is that it’s practically a set and forget thing. I integrate it to my Facebook fanpage, enter my preferred configurations and it continues to syndicate my blog posts on my fanpage whenever I update my blog. Plus, it syndicates my blog posts on two locations on my fanpage – on my fanpage wall and a separate tab for my blog where my fans can go to see my blog posts minus all the clutter on my fanpage wall. It is really easy to integrate the app to your Facebook account. The configurations are basically self explanatory but they do have video tutorials as well in the unlikely event that you find yourself lost so that department is basically taken care of. So now my fans know that I have a blog and I get to share valuable content with them right there on my Facebook fanpage. To get started using PagePressApp go to http://tonysa.pagepress.hop.clickbank.net

No comments:

Post a Comment