click the banner





Email Marketing $19/Month!


Sunday, October 17, 2010

the lead up

Let me tell you a bit about me first before we start getting into the idea of online income. For starters im a simple person easy going generally take things in my strides but for too long i have faced situations that is only seen in a movie but it has been my life so far and that is why im here trying to make an income online. lets start by saying that i have seen things, experienced and gone through than the average person we all have stories to tell but this is mine so you are going to have to bare with me as i am only able to post this in segmants but i am happy to answer any questions along the way.                                                                                                                                              
                                                      Again back to my story. When i met my dear lovley wife she got chicken pox and it hit her hard we had only just met when this happened and her family left her there with no support. I stayed by her side and helped her back to good health she had nearly died in my arms but thankfully it never happened she is with me today. At that point i knew that this was the lady that i was going to spend the rest of my life with and grow old together it felt right and my heart knew it

No comments:

Post a Comment