click the banner





Email Marketing $19/Month!


Monday, October 18, 2010

part 5

So as you can see things are bad what a bad run we had been having anyway we got to the funeral it didn't go so well family were fighting and i cracked the shits packed my family back into the car and went home and that was the last that i have seen of the since we now don't get along or even talk for that matter my family and i moved on broken promisses of help from our families and yet again we were landed in a heap the moved had cost us all our money we had every saved it was going to be a house deposit but yea we thought that by being closer that things would be better well wern't we wrong. Not long after my dads funeral my wife ended up in a wheelchair her hips and back started to give way not long after she was in a wheel chair we got a home invasion done on us and we reported it to local authorities but nothing was done then 2mths later i got bashed by a greedy ignorant landloard that couldn't get things his way you see he was 1 of those standover people you know they like to be big and scare ya well i wasn't and that pissed him of really bad so he thought that he would take the law into his own hands and bashed me because i wouldn't let him stand over me. I reported it to police and again it was ignored only because he was wealthy and i mean wealthy and the were dirty coppas to so i didnt have much of a chance. We moved out of that place into another where the landloard was the best ever but at that place because i was taking on the wealthiest man in the area police didn't like that idea so they decided to bash me to then a 2mths later i was bashed again i got my family out of that scumbag town and moved closer to the city. Since being here my wife has found that her back is getting worse and her mobillity is getting worse so alot is left to me to keep the house and get the kids ready in the morning look after and care for my wonderful wife at home so as you can see this is why i am searching for ways, idea to make money online to provide better for my family. that is only a small run down of what we went through if i were to tell all it would sound like a hollywood script but that has been my life and not so good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment