click the banner





Email Marketing $19/Month!


Sunday, October 17, 2010

part 2

Now after that ordeal about 3mths into our relationship things were going ok for us at that time we had started a painting and decorating buisness and we also found out that we were going to have a baby things couldn't get any better we had gotten over our little bad run and i thought that we were in the clear then the bad things started to happen people started taking there time in paying for the work that i done and it started to send me broke then more bad news our baby wasnt in the best shape and my wife was having trouble with her pregenancy. She was rushed to hospital and then i got the dreaded phone call from a doctor i had to choose which life should be spared or saved more to the point. My responce was both of course but my wife most of all. I had a heart attack as i was on the phone and i was only 29yrs old at that time. When i got to the hospital i was relieved there was my wife resting after a life or death opperation. Then the doctor walked in the room and asked if he could have a quiet word with me. My heart started to begin to race he explained that our son didn't have much of a chance to live as he was born with a condition called cmv don't ask me how to spell it but i know that it is as common as the flu but can be very deadly. My son died 56hrs later in my wifes arms after he was born there wasnt much that could be done.                                                                                            
                      after that we went down a bad part nothing destructive just the loss and griving of our son we burried him on 11/09/01. We lost our buisness because client were always giving us the run around and we had our bills still to pay and it just broke us. then my wife enden up on a pension and i became here carer her physical condition worsen and that was the end of our little buisness. We got married just a couple of months later we had a small wedding at our home simple nice and quiet what little of family and close personal friends. and we also found out the my wife was pregnant again and it was going to be a mirrical baby

No comments:

Post a Comment